Thursday, July 30, 2009

Obama and Taxes.. he does not get it!

Obama, in an interview with BusinessWeek:

Q 'A lot of business leaders consider you to be anti-business. I was struck when I attended the Aspen Institute Ideas Festival. ... These are wealthy, fairly progressive older people who had tended to support you, but they seemed very upset about corporate taxes, individual taxes, card-check, all sorts of things you're doing that they perceived as not helpful to them. What can you say to those people?'

OBAMA: 'Let's look at the record. I've been in office six months. So far my only tax policy has been to cut taxes for 95 percent of working people. I haven't signed a bill that's raised taxes yet.

Looking back to February: "President Barack Obama signed legislation Wednesday to more than double the federal cigarette to pay for an expansion of health insurance for poor children."

This man only remembers what he wants to remember.

Copied from Campaign Spot