Thursday, February 5, 2009

Obama's religion

I was not raised in a particularly religious household.  I 

had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, 

grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and 

Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized 

religion, even as she was the kindest, most spiritual 

person I’ve ever known.  She was the one who taught me as a 

child to love, and to understand, and to do unto others as 

I would want done.   

 

I didn’t become a Christian until many years later, when I 

moved to the South Side of Chicago after college.


Obama, February 5,National Prayer Breakfast.


Our only point is how come he never talks this way during his campaign. Why did he get mad, every time people will raise his Muslim background?  So what was he before becoming a Christian? Why can't he just talk about this?