Sunday, December 7, 2008

Obama The Smoker, But Not In The White House

I thought Obama quit smoking long time ago, well, that's why Men's Health magazine had him on their cover telling us how fit he is! 

According to this report, he is still smoking, and gives himself a credit that he only smoked  a few during the campaign.  Another promise he could not keep:
"I've done a terrific job, under the circumstances, of making myself much healthier," he said. "And I think that you will not see any violations of these rules in the White House," he said on Sunday's "Meet the Press" on NBC.
Obama told the magazine Men's Health in an interview for its November issue that he wished he had more time for staying fit and that he still occasionally smoked a cigarette.
Obama said in that interview that he had bummed a cigarette a couple of times during the campaign. "But I figure, seeing as I'm running for president, I need to cut myself a little slack," he said
.