Saturday, October 18, 2008

NYTimes yanked the article referencing Obama reciting Quran from their website

I promised I would not post anything about Obama anymore because the media finally has caught up with what most of us bloggers knew about Obama.  That he is empty suit and gaffe galore and not fit for presidency. 
 
However, when I found out  Nicholos Kristof's article (from 3/16/07) which, I blogged about it several months ago, is missing from NYTimes  page....I was outraged! Is New York Times  protecting Obama? 

In a free-ranging interview with the New York Times, Obama described the Muslim call to prayer as ‘one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.’ The Time's Nicholos Kristof wrote, Obama recited, ‘with a first-class [Arabic] accent,’ the opening lines of the Muslim call to prayer. "  

This is where the article was posted and it's not there anymore. It was there the last time I blogged about it here.