- While most colleagues published by the pound, he never completed a single work of legal scholarship
- He was also an enigmatic one, often leaving fellow faculty members guessing about his precise views. ( I guess nothing is changed there, he does not have a precise view even now!)
- In his 2001 class on race, he imitated the way clueless white people talked. “Why are your friends at the housing projects shooting each other?” he asked in a mock-innocent voice.
- And Mr. Obama, in turn, could play the star. Like every professor, he spun out elaborate hypothetical cases, but in what even some fans saw as a sign of self-absorption, Mr. Obama’s occasionally featured himself. “Take Barack Obama, there’s a good-looking guy,” he would say. (His arrogance still shines)
- Mr. Obama has never published any. He was too busy, but also, Mr. Epstein believes, he was unwilling to put his name to anything that could haunt him politically, as Ms. Guinier’s writings had hurt her. “He figured out, you lay low,” Mr. Epstein said. (this is exactly what he is doing now, not taking any firm stand on any issue!)
Continue to read, there is whole lot more. Click here