- On Nuclear Power: Last year he was for it and this year he is not
- On Public Financing: Last hear he promised and now he will not
- On supporting his pastor, he first supported, then later changed his mind
- On taking money from lobbyists & his camp is closely Linked with ethanol group
- On NAFTA, campaigned against NAFTA, but has now changed his tune
- On FISA flip, flop. He now will support the House FISA compromise bill, even though he didn't back in February.
Being flexible is fine, but being indecisive is a sign of weakness and not fit for the highest office.
As Jennifer Rubin points out:
It is no secret that the media has been openly rooting for Obama for months. His gaffes would have felled other candidates, his relationship with hate-mongering preachers would have disqualified mere mortal candidates and, of course, his lack of any national record of accomplishment might have prevented all much the most ego-inflated from even mounting a White House run. But it was hanging together fairly well until last week.
Continue to read here