For a guy as bright and intelligent as Barack Obama, he sure says some stupid things. He makes Joe Biden look guarded by comparison.
Stick a fork in him, he's done.
Here is an incomplete catalog of Obama gaffes:
- When asked how we would respond to another major al-Qaeda attack on the U.S., he talked about disaster response instead of military action.
- Last May, in the wake of the deadly Kansas tornado, Obama said "Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed". The death toll was actually 12 people.
- Obama stated that he would meet with enemy dictators - without any preconditions.
- Not long after, he said "if we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharaf will not act, we will." With allies like Obama, who needs enemies?
- He then declared that the use of nuclear weapons against al-Qaeda were "not on the table."
- Obama just last week referred to the 'president' of Canada. Canada has a prime minister, not a president.